Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Sophmore Slump or Comeback of the Year???

How goes it blog-inoles?

Week 3, Day 3 of official Walk(ing) It Out and I am tired. Last week was chock full of exciting walks and stories but this week has been full of paper work and bad weather. Instead of making up some interesting to stories to stretch out the ol' word count, I'm going 180 with this blog post. I've mentioned before that I'm considering getting a puppy. If this happens, it'll be between Nov 16 and Dec 25. With that being said, I'm not sure what kind of dog or what the sex will be. I submit to Y'ALL my top 5 names for my possible new puppy

Girl
1. Milkshake
2. Contessa
3. Reece
4. Milano
5. ????

Boy
1. Duhon
2. Wojo
3. Sour Patch
4. Sundown
5. ????

Purrty please leave a comment and vote for a name or throw me a suggestion. Take care of yourselves, and one another.

Walk It...Out

4 comments:

  1. My girl name vote is: Reece
    My boy name vote is: Duke

    Ps- Post more blogs, I need more to read

    -M&M-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Du Du Du Duhon....we could make one hell of a backcourt...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reece and Sundown. Don't listen to Kyle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My vote is for Reece or Wojo.

    What kind of dog though will really depend on the name....

    ReplyDelete