Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A busy day in the world of Walk It Out

G'mornin kids!

For a dog walker with only a few (0k, maybe 1) consistent client, I am super busy today. A guy, let's call him "Mike" (and we're calling him that because he told me that was his name) called me today to inquire about Walk It Out! How exciting is that?!? Considering that our website isn't up yet and that our only real presence is via word of mouth, social networking (Facebook & Twitter), the Google Local listing and this totally awesome blog, I'm way stoked that I got a call.

So Mike asked me questions about pricing, liability, services provided and company history. After thinking about it, he could have been calling from Google in order to do some verification of the business. Or maybe even another local dog walking service that has heard of us. Either way, the word is out and that is exciting. I really think we're going to hit the ground running in October. If not, please refer back to this blog post as the beginning of "the curse" or the "jinx".

Anyways, I think Walk It Out will be licensed, insured and bonded by the end of this week, which is very important. So much to do, so much to do...

And with that I'm all done with this post. Love each other...y'all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment