Tuesday, September 22, 2009

It rained, then it rained somemore, then it flooded and rained again...

Seasons greetings bloggies!



Today is the first day of Fall and, apparently, the beginning of monsoon season as well. As you probably all know, it has been raining in Atlanta for the past 10 days. Yep, that's right, count 'em, 10 days!!! Not only has the rain caused school closings, road damage and flash flooding, it has also prevented everyone's favorite dog walker to Walk It Out. While its bad for business, it doesn't also have to be bad for your dog. There are many alternatives that are just as great for your loved one and not nearly as wet.

Ok, enough with the somber news, on to the exciting stuff. Walk It Out is now Walk It Out, LLC! Boom boom POW we're official as of September 16, 2009. You might be thinking, "what exactly does that change?" Answer: no one can swagger-jack our uber cool name in the state of Georgia. Yeah, there are some legal points as well (taxes, business accounts, insurance, yada yada) but name ownership is by far the coolest. Another tidbit for you die-hard Walk It Out followers, I am considering getting another little puppy of my own. It was been 2 years since I've taken care of my own little one and I'm taking suggestions on what type I should go for. I will be going the rescue route (probably this Friday) from the Atlanta Humane Society. Take a look and let me know what you think!

With the sun being out all day, I'll leave you with this....

"I think I'll go for a walk outside now, the summer sun's callin my name (I hear ya now)..."

No comments:

Post a Comment